Join the Exciting World of Emergency Planning Training!
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling career change? Leave behind the ordinary and step into the extraordinary as a Junior Trainer within our leading NSW Emergency Planning Team. Whether you’re in customer service, hospitality, or a similar field, this is your golden ticket to an exhilarating new adventure!
As an Emergency Planning Trainee, you’ll work alongside our experienced team of Emergency Planning Trainers & Consultants while supporting the delivery of local & national projects and clients.
What you’ll do day to day? Train and empower occupants within facilities to become exceptional emergency wardens and occupants. Imagine being the unsung hero, saving lives and taking charge in the unlikely event of an emergency.
At Hendry, we’re a safe pair of hands – dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of buildings and their occupants. As an Emergency Planning Trainee, you’ll provide invaluable guidance to Organisations, Building Management and occupants equipping them with the knowledge and skills needed to respond effectively to unfolding emergencies.
Your responsibilities will include:
Emergency Management & Training:
- Develop and deliver tailored Emergency Management systems, suiting client requirements and budget
- Prepare and conduct engaging Emergency Management training sessions
- Facilitate and report on impactful Emergency Management exercises and simulations that achieve objectives and exceed client expectations
We will support you by:
- Providing all necessary training from our experienced team
- Keeping you ahead of the game by keeping up with trends, regulations, and standards in Emergency Management,
- Supporting you enhance existing client relationships and open doors to new business opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, don’t worry if you lack specific emergency planning background. If you possess outstanding presentation and customer engagement skills, we’ll provide the necessary training to elevate your career!
- Willingness to learn and develop a working knowledge of Australian standards and state/federal legislation relating to Emergency Planning
- A valid driver’s license and a Working with Children check (or ability to obtain)
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint) to generate reports, create client-facing presentations, and manage workflow
- Proven track record in supporting or creating successful client engagement
To stand out from the crowd, it would be advantageous if you:
- Are up to date with the Australian COVID-19 vaccination schedule
- Possess a strong desire to continuously upskill and improve
- Have some experience in sales or business development
Ready to take the leap? If you’re excited about this unparalleled career opportunity, send us a copy of your resume and craft a short cover letter in our application form.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about this role or working at Hendry. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover the remarkable work our emergency planning team does and explore the full range of services offered by Hendry. Join us on this thrilling journey of saving lives and making a real impact!