We are looking to expand our Perth based building compliance team.
- Join a national, award-winning, compliance leader
- Enjoy flexibility, variety and growth opportunities
- Play a key role in a growing team
About the Role:
We need an experienced Building Surveyor, to support our expanding client portfolio and manage key projects in growth sectors.
To be successful in this role you will have an established track record in the building and construction industry, in the private or council sector and looking for their next challenge. You’ll also be an enthusiastic team player, able to manage client relationships and interested in business development.
The role will provide opportunities to work in varied projects and sectors, with national portfolio clients, establishing you as a valued member of our national team. So, it would be advantageous to be eager to work on broad range projects across the country and willing to apply your building surveying knowledge to a variety of projects and clients that have unique requirements.
We are looking for staff with,
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Eligible for Federal Police Clearance and other agency security clearances;
- Be up to date with their Australian COVID-19 vaccination schedule.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing Essential Safety Measures program and auditing in WA and SA;
- Undertaking NCC compliance reviews for a range of buildings;
- Carrying out inspections & issuing relevant approvals;
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships throughout a project;
- Assisting the building surveying team on various approval and consulting projects, including CodeMark assessments;
- Assist with the ongoing growth of the national building surveying team and support of the broader business growth.
What we’re looking for:
- Currently registered or working towards becoming a registered building surveyor, with the intent on reaching Level 1 Unrestricted Registration with DMIRS;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Strong desire to learn and improve your skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously, with good time management skills;
- Own transport, and be willing to do some regional travel.
What you can expect:
- Ongoing support and guidance from senior staff, as well as the ability to work autonomously;
- Exposure to all class of buildings, in a wide range of sectors;
- Providing support to other staff and to clients on certification and compliance projects;
- Career development, in a friendly and supportive environment;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- A fully serviced and equipped CBD office, with flexible working arrangements.
If this sounds like the next career opportunity you’re looking for, send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the criteria.
Discover the services offered by our Building Surveying team.