We’re looking to hire our next superstar Asset Auditor and Project Manager.
Working within our Asset Audit & Advisory team, you’ll orchestrate and deliver Building Asset Condition and Defect Audits for National and local clients. Including liasing with our customers to scope and configure the project and Asset Capture Software, as well as manage asset auditing projects to time, quality and budget.
Suporting our National Manager, Asset Audit & Advisory – Derek Jones, this is your opportunity to work across projects and with clients around Australia. Whether based in Brisbane or Melbourne the successful candidate with will be able to demonstrate a commitment to teamwork and the maintenance of a collaborative and supportive work environment, while supporting objectives and project deadlines.
- Project Management and delivery of site audits
- Technical Assessment of Asset /Building Condition and Defects
- Quality Assurance
What we’re looking for
- A tertiary or trade qualification in a related engineering or technical fields – including , Building refridgeration/mechanical , Electrician, Engineering, Drafting , Building/Construction
- Project Management experience
- Good communication skills with internal stakeholders and clients
- Experience working within a multi-disiplanary team to deliver multi-scope projects, or desire to grow this skill
If this sounds like the next career opportunity you’re looking for, send us a copy of your resume and type up a short cover letter in the application form.
We’d also be happy to answer any questions you may have about this role or working at Hendry, email email@example.com.