Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
We are searching for the right candidate to join our national Safety Measures team based in our Melbourne Office. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of the team.
We require suitably experienced and qualified personnel, preferably with a background in building inspections, building surveying or facilities management, who can work autonomously in the areas of:
- Create safety measures logbooks to company prescribed specifications for clients that will assist clients with their statutory regulatory requirements.
- Undertake safety measures inspections of buildings and prepare reports to client specifications pertaining to various aspects of buildings:
- Performance of specialist maintenance contractors.
- Safety measures audits (document safety measures).
- Maintenance performance reporting.
- Capable to coordinate and supervise full function fire tests.
- Maintain relationships with onsite client representatives and provide timely, accurate and relevant information to clients: Interpretation of BCA and Australian Standards, Practical advice to remedy building deficiencies and Regulatory maintenance advice.
- Undertake site surveys to quantify fee proposals to perspective clients.
- Inspect buildings identifying risks relevant to WHS.
- Prepare interpretive diagrams explaining BCA and Australian Standards requirements.
- To market services to current and potential client base.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Skills & Experience
- Building/ Engineering/ Facilities Management type personnel having dealt with commercial/ industrial type buildings with a focus on maintenance.
- Capable to inspect buildings.
- Capable to project manager minor works.
- Have an understanding of facility management processes.
- Be computer literate.
- Have an understanding of WHS/ risk identification/ evaluation to existing buildings.
The salary package will reflect the position description, candidate’s qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate is an individual who embraces change, continual improvement and personal development.
If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please visit our website;
Thank you for your interest in working at Hendry Group.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com