Hendry are excited to offer a Digital Programmer an opportunity in a business embracing digital disruption. Hendry is developing and adopting cutting-edge innovation with their state-of-the-art technology solutions as part of a rapid whole-of-business transformation.
Hendry is Australia’s leading built-form advisory firm, delivering more value and achieving better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry specialises in: risk mitigation, statutory compliance, asset optimisation and future proofing, which is achieved through our people, processes and innovative technologies. We are undergoing a rapid, whole-of-business transformation program to deliver greater value to our customers through our talented people, information, technology, and innovation in practice. With everything we do, we create a safer, healthier, and more sustainable world for people, community, and business.
Working with the Digital Team the ideal person will:
- Design, develop and implement innovative digital solutions to address business needs
- Create interactive website wireframes to show prototype and revised design solutions to clients.
- Detailed design, build and testing of prototypes; client portal; and website.
- Develop integration solutions such as APIs and webservices to integrate with analytics (Qlik), portals, databases (Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL), ERPs and other applications.
- Develop and maintain public facing IT systems such as websites and portals.
- Prototype new technologies and products for internal operations and client facing solutions
- Embed best practice security, accessibility and usability approaches in all software programming.
- Database creation, automation of linking to original files and backend coding
- A sample of the types of projects you will initially be involved in providing programming support:
- Corporate website refresh to enhance user experience and engagement
- Client Portal Website embedding enterprise analytics /BI tool (Microsoft Dynamics 365-core)
- New databases for historical and new data management
- Content Management System implementation
- Client Relationship Management system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Microsoft technologies: integration between existing applications/technologies and those including Microsoft Dynamics (CRM); Dynamics portal (Liquid, .NET, HTML/CSS); .NET and C# programming to ensure seamless integration and data refreshing
- Work seamlessly across the broader business operational personnel, providing leadership around your core competency.
- An experienced professional, with tertiary qualifications in a relevant technology discipline.
- Significant experience (At least 5 years) as a programmer, designing and developing solutions, specialising in data service integration, data warehouse architecture and/or analytics.
- You will bring extensive experience of software development to ensure correct design and development of operational and client facing technology solutions.
- The languages and core technologies to be utilised are likely to include (but are not limited to):
- Web technologies (PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, Python, NodeJS)
- Desktop/mobile technologies (C++, C#, Python, .NET, Java, VB, SQL)
- Mobile technologies (Swift, Java, C++, Objective C)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Liquid, ASP)
- Content Management systems such as SharePoint
- Database technologies including RDS, Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Reporting and analytics tools including Qlik, SAS, Tableau, Excel
Other skills and competencies:
- Exceptional and evidenced Software development/programming skills essential
- Strong evidenced Project Management skills & agile methodology
- Logical, methodical and analytical orientation
- Strong work ethic, ability to take initiative and complete tasks within short timelines
- Independent learner and self-starter with an ability to learn new concepts and reach out for support
- Outcome oriented and collaborative
This position’s salary is aligned to the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
The preferred commencement date for this role is February, 2018.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume by selecting APPLY and following the link. For more information please visit our website:
Thank you for your interest in working at Hendry Group.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.seek.com.au/hendry-jobs →