Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
We are looking for an applicant experienced in intermediate use of AutoCAD LT for our newly created role as a CAD/ Draftsperson in our Emergency Planning department. This role could be located in either Brisbane or Melbourne. To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated, innovative, with a strong desire for personal growth.
- 2D AutoCAD Drafting of evacuation diagrams and supporting visual aids
- Liaising with external contractors
- Organize, maintain and manage files (document management)
- In-depth knowledge of Xrefs, Blocks, Layers, importing and exporting functions, Plot Assignments and Sheet Sets.
- Working with and setting up Drawing Standards to produce a consistent and quality product.
- Experienced drafting evacuation diagrams would be an advantage
Skills & Experience:
- Must have qualification/experience in CAD drafting – AutoCAD LT would be an advantage
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service
- High level of confidentiality
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team with proven time management skills to effectively deliver multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mechanical design, technical drawing and drafting experience.
- Experience using CAD and associated applications
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume for the attention of the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please note we will not be engaging Recruitment Agencies for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com