Business Development Manager
Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
You will be responsible for identifying new business and bringing it to fruition to achieve revenue targets. You will work hand in hand with the General Manager and leadership team members. You will have a detailed understanding of their target segments and clients, specifically across facilities and property sectors. You will be driven, proactive and disciplined through each stage of the sales process – opportunity identification, client relationship development, pre-opportunity planning, proposal development, submission, negotiation and operational handover. Travel will be required.
Experience and Qualifications:
To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
- Have a tertiary degree qualification in a business-related discipline
- Have technical qualifications and/or experience in Engineering, Facilities Maintenance
- Have demonstrated continual personal development throughout your career
- Have demonstrated business development experience resulting in achieving targets
- Have existing professional relationships in target markets
- Have experience in structured, strategic business development
- Have experience in client presentation skills
- Possess the capacity to negotiate successfully with internal and external stakeholders
- Have commercial risk understanding
- Be able to manage a team of resources from different disciplines, including administrative, technical, financial and operations
- Possess an unrelenting client focus
- Be a proactive hunter
- Be results driven, tenacious and resilient
- Be a strategic and analytical thinker and be innovative and creative
- Be able to form solid working relationships
If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team. Please apply now through Seek by providing your resume and cover letter, or by emailing email@example.com and requesting a full Position Description; for more information please visit our website: www.hendry.com.au.
Only short- listed applicants will be contacted. We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies thank you.
Closing Date 2nd February.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org