Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager, based in our Melbourne office, but with a national focus. This role will support and grow our business through cultivating relationships with a strong customer centric focus. You will work to improve Hendry Group’s market position and to drive financial growth. You will support long-term organisational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business agreements while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You will work with key stakeholders and other managers to increase business wide sales opportunities and maximise revenue opportunities. You will bring a technical capability, preferably in a building related industry.
- Respond to a diverse range of clients through Requests for Information and Tender development
- Identify new business opportunities and manage existing client relationships to ensure our customers are satisfied and have a positive experience
- Achieve targets for business growth and provide support that will continually improve client relationships
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
To be considered for this opportunity, you:
- Facilities, Property, Construction background preferred
- Have a thorough knowledge of the market, and the ability to quickly understand the solutions Hendry provides, and who our competitors are
- Have a strong Business Development background
- Preferably have a trade or a technical background in an area such as Construction, Facilities, Property or Engineering.
- Are highly innovative
- Are highly organised and able to prioritise to tight deadlines
- Are an intuitive decision maker who is solutions-focused
- Are ambitious, driven and motivated to achieve excellent sales results
- Have an excellent customer centric attitude delivering exemplary service to stakeholders
- Will be able to leverage from an extensive network
If you feel this is the job for you please apply now through Seek by providing your resume and cover letter, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; for more information please visit our website: www.hendry.com.au.
If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
Only short- listed applicants will be contacted
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com