We are extremely excited to offer a Business Analyst an exciting opportunity in a business embracing digital disruption. Hendry is developing and adopting cutting edge innovation with their state-of-the-art technology solutions. The business is going through an exciting transformation.
Hendry is Australia’s leading built-form advisory firm, delivering more value and achieving better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. We specialise in: risk mitigation, statutory compliance, asset optimisation and future proofing, which is achieved through our people, processes and innovative technologies. We are undergoing a rapid, whole-of-business transformation program to deliver greater value to our customers through our talented people, information, technology, and innovation in practice. With everything we do, we create a safer, healthier, and more sustainable world for people, community, and business.
We are passionate about our people and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and Equal Employment Opportunity. At Hendry we make a difference.
Working with the Digital Team you will:
- Contribute to the capturing of business and technical requirements/user stories aligned with the business focus.
- Work with the key business stakeholders, clients and collaborative partners to capture their requirements, needs and desires for new and existing IT systems.
- Benchmark and adopt against industry leading solutions
- Adopt agile development methodologies, facilitate workshops, demos and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes.
- Identify gaps and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop user stories, define ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ processes and establish a baseline and document
- Develop business cases aligned to the strategic objectives.
- Assist with the delivery of business improvement initiatives in line with endorsed project management methodology (DEVOPS model).
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational and customer information needs.
- Analyse and report on complex data aligned to internal operational business and customer needs.
- Work seamlessly with the broader Hendry including business operational personnel.
- An experienced professional, with tertiary qualifications in a relevant technology discipline.
- Significant experience (3-5 yrs +) as a Business Analyst in cross functional teams
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for using an innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience in Business Case / Benefits Analysis documentation.
- Experience in conducting requirements workshops using formal methodologies.
This position’s salary is aligned to the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Cover Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please visit our website;
Thank you for your interest in working at Hendry Group.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com