Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidates to join our Safety Measures team in our Melbourne office. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of the team.
We require suitably experienced and qualified personnel, preferably with a background in building inspections/building surveying and/or facilities management, who can work autonomously in the areas of:
- Audits/inspections and advice on Essential Safety Measures
- Completing building assessments (Primarily regional and metropolitan sites)
- Provision of accurate advice in Building Regulations and Australian Standards
- Preparing inspection reports
Required skills and abilities include:
- Thorough knowledge of the VIC Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation, Essential Safety Measures and relevant Australian Standards
- Ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Accurate and timely report writing
- Knowledge of building defects and causes
- Intermediate computers skills and abilities (computer literate-Tablet use)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and abilities
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the commercial/industrial sector
- Previous experience in facility, property or assessment management
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Current Police check and working with Children (or the ability to obtain).
- Previous experience in working in a similar position and environment
- Previous experience witnessing/conducting System Interface Testing
- Knowledge of the National Construction Code- BCA
- Fire Services industry background
- Working knowledge of AS 1851
If you feel this is the job for you please apply now through Seek by providing your resume and cover letter, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; for more information please visit our website: www.hendry.com.au.
If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
Only short- listed applicants will be contacted
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com