Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
The Business Development team is set up to lead growth across the Hendry Group business over the next two years. The small team is enthusiastic, supportive and, most importantly, client focused to win new business. We are committed to solving clients’ problems utilising fresh solutions and disciplined account planning. We work in non-hierarchical teams believing that the team will always come up with a better answer than any individual. A team where all views are respected equally. We are commercially focused and will challenge the status quo.
The Brand and Content team as part of the Business Development team is responsible for managing content on the Hendry website; social media channels, developing and producing new print and online resources; managing existing print and online resources; and overseeing the brand strategy for Hendry. Brand and Content Lead is responsible for managing the planning and development of content across the Hendry website, refining and optimising content based on analytics and feedback, writing and editing content, working in close collaboration with service areas across the business.
- Work with CEO, COO and General Manager Asset Optimisation to deliver the work plans within Lead key functions of the Brand and Content team agreed budgets and time frames, to stakeholder satisfaction.
- Coordinate Digital Designer and Communication Officer to deliver campaigns and content development.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are informed of new or updated resources/content/services where appropriate.
- Work with other Brand and Content team members to ensure a high quality, customer‐orientated service is provided to the whole organisation.
- Lead a small of team Brand and Content Advisers, with a focus on developing skills, providing advice and support.
- Lead Brand and Content projects as required.
- Content planning and development
- Content review and editing
- Project management
- Manage new and existing branding projects,
Skills & Experience:
- Intermediate writing skills, with the ability to adapt Hendry writing style, tone and voice for different audiences.
- Strong experience working with and consistently applying brand and style guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of layouts and design fundamentals
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with a Content Management System and updating web content
- Experience in developing and managing content plans
- Experience with using analytics and SEOs
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly effective planning, organisational and personal time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, including editing and proof reading skills
- Ability to meet and manage conflicting deadlines
- Ability to pick up new concepts, instructions and processes and apply them to relevant activities
- Design skills using the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator)
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume for the attention of the HR Manager to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please note we will not be engaging Recruitment Agencies for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org