Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
Reporting to the Bid Manager, the Bid Writer will be responsible for managing the tender and proposal response process through gathering of information from all stakeholders, to preparing and demonstrating the service proposition, and then securing client wins in line with our business objectives.
Having to plan, produce and deliver compelling tenders, proposals and written collateral within a complex business environment, the Bid Writer must be experienced in writing tenders and proposals that have generated new business opportunities. The Bid Writer will have a track record of generating success through effective writing, communications and commercial acumen. They will posseses high levels of written and oral communication, have strong time management skills with proven project management abilities, and strong experience analysing business information.
- Understanding key client drivers and associated bid strategies to articulate the solution in a clear, concise and compelling response, supported by evidence
- Liaise with Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to plan and manage their contributions and convert technical information into appealing narrative and diagrams that are well presented and collectively tell a story
- Create responses that stand out through using your commercial nouns, creativity, expertise and experience
- Development of infographics, charts, visuals etc. and liaising with marketing for the construct of these ideas
- Assist Bid Manager and Stakeholders with preparation of bid presentations and other Business Development collateral
- Setup and maintenance of Tender library and written content such as boilerplates, case studies, staff profiles, plans, diagrams and other written collateral
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Ability to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice
- Proposal automation software (or similar) experience desirable
- Document template management in line with company branding
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you feel this is the job for you please apply now through Seek by providing your resume and cover letter, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; for more information please visit our website: www.hendry.com.au.
If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
Only short- listed applicants will be contacted
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies thank you.