Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
Lead the department’s Technical Administration Support team. This position is ideal for an individual with excellent administrative skills and experience, as well as proven experience leading and coordinating a team. You will possess strong leadership and organisational skills and be hands on in your approach. The successful applicant will possess a keen eye for detail and the ability to process high volume, detailed documentation.
The successful applicant’s duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading and coordinating the Building Surveying administration team
- Ensuring internal administrative quality control
- Improving operational efficiency of the administrative functions
- Providing administrative support on service delivery
- Maintaining and updating internal databases and excel records including CRM;
- Project coordination, including support for interstate offices;
- Training and coaching the team on all relevant systems and processes
To be a part of this visionary organisation the ideal candidate:
- Will have working knowledge of Victorian Building Permit processes
- Be familiar with construction related documents including plans and Council consents
- High level administration skills with an ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly developed computer literacy skills with the ability to learn new computer programs quickly;
- Advance experience using MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, databases etc.
- Excellent written and analytical skills and strong ability to proof read;
- Ability to use initiative, be a team player and possess a proactive, “can do” attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Professional presentation and approach;
- Confidence in working autonomously
The salary package will reflect the position description, candidate’s qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate is an individual who embraces change, continual improvement and personal development.
If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please visit our website;
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com