Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidates to join the Finance Team in the Melbourne Office. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of the team.
- Deliver excellent customer service that meets internal and external business customer needs
- Processing high volume of AP invoices
- Efficient and accurate processing, reconciliation and reporting of client billing
- Assisting with the provision of accurate reports to management
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience within accounts payable
- Strong analytical skills and time management skills as well as excellent attention to detail
- Professional communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
- Previous experience in Sage Accpac is preferred
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website;
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org