Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
Hendry is one of Australia’s largest Built-Form Advisors, and we are undergoing a significant period of growth. We focus on technology, people and innovation-in practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
Hendry Group is continually growing and we are extremely excited to offer a MBA Graduate to support the executive team. The role is based in Melbourne on an initial 3-month contract, with the view of extension.
The successful applicant’s duties will include but not be limited to:
- Financial and process modelling
- Systems analysis
- General management support
- Management projects
- Direct support to the Executive Management team
To be part of this visionary organisation the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven capability in delivering executive level business analysis
- Ability to analyse complex issues and present solutions
- Strong commercial awareness
- Project management capabilities
- Well-developed soft skills
- Hard working and keen to succeed
- Overall great team player
- Excellent time management skills
The successful candidate is an MBA qualified individual who embraces driving change, continual improvement and personal development.
If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager at email@example.com or for more information, please visit our website;
Thank you for your interest in working at Hendry Group.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org