Emma Hendry will be on a panel at the Property Technology breakfast - Day 1 Smart Cities Week Australia inspires action and fosters networking across an emerging
Emma Hendry will be on a panel at the Property Technology breakfast – Day 1
Smart Cities Week Australia inspires action and fosters networking across an emerging region. This experience will provide the tools, facilitate the dialogue, and build the opportunities that accelerate better, smarter cities.
Smart Cities Week Australia is not just facilitating the discussion, but incubating the action – from our intimate boardroom policy debates and experiential labs, to our marketplace breakfast and learning institute.
For real smart cities action to be catalysed, panel discussions are no longer effective. Our five Smart Cities Week experiences will engage policy makers, industry innovators and start-up entrepreneurs alike. We have matched the content with the necessary level of deliberation, learning and inspiration.
Take a sneak peek of just some of what will be on offer:
- Boardroom discussions on the smart state, social equity, 5G and a digital built environment
- Learning labs on city service delivery, mobile augmented reality, smart buildings and autonomous vehicles
- A learning institute delivering masterclasses on the Internet of Things, social media analytics, digital engagement and smart cities standards
- A showcase stage for the innovators wanting to show us what tomorrow looks like
- The Agora, for delivering your best pecha kucha presentation, start-up pitch or case study
- A legacy project on pre-conference day that will contribute to the local community, and an opportunity to work with your peers on building greater social equity through tech and data
- A research forum bringing government, academia and industry together to explore the role of research in accelerating smart cities deployment, replication and scaling
- A proptech summit digging deep into the digital transformation of the property sector.
…and there’s more to come.
october 29 (Monday) - 31 (Wednesday)
Hilton Sydney Hotel