Emma Hendry will be giving a keynote presentation on the topic of "Applying technology to the whole life-cycle of an asset – the convergence of operations & performance and people
Emma Hendry will be giving a keynote presentation on the topic of “Applying technology to the whole life-cycle of an asset – the convergence of operations & performance and people & impact“
- Understanding your assets and making them work for you
- Discussing operational excellence through integration and asset optimisation
- How people (occupants, end users and community) should drive smart building technology
WHAT IS THE SMART BUILDINGS SUMMIT 2019?
STRATEGY, TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN TO MAXIMISE BUILDING PERFORMANCE AND WORKPLACE PRODUCTIVITY
Now in its 3rd year, the 2019 Smart Buildings Summit will again bring together Australia’s commercial real estate community to explore the technologies and strategies that will enable sustainable and productive building.
The Smart Buildings Summit 2019 is here to give you the tools to make your building respond to the long-term needs of the asset’s investors and owners and the immediate and ongoing needs of its occupants.
The Smart Buildings Summit 2019 will cover all key aspects of creating and managing a smart building:
- Emerging technologies
- Regulations and legislation
- Connected devices, Sensors & IoT
- Building automation for facilities management and operation
- Workplace and wellbeing
- Networks, system and wireless
- Energy and resource efficiency
- Physical and cyber security
- Services, support and operation
- Digitalisation of businesses
- Robotics, VR, AR as well as AI and ML with a taste of facial recognition
(Thursday) 9:30 am - 10:00 am
68 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000