WHAT IS THE PROPTECH SUMMIT 2019? WHERE TECHNOLOGY AND INVESTMENT CONVERGE TO TRANSFORM THE FUTURE OF PROPERTY Launched in 2018 with huge success and 200 real estate professionals in the
WHAT IS THE PROPTECH SUMMIT 2019?
WHERE TECHNOLOGY AND INVESTMENT CONVERGE TO TRANSFORM THE FUTURE OF PROPERTY
Launched in 2018 with huge success and 200 real estate professionals in the room, who met to discuss and debate the rapid pace of change and disruption facing the industry.
We’re back in 2019, to catch up on how the industry has changed in last the 12 months, hear from globally recognised and domestic thought leaders who will share case studies and discuss what your strategies should look like for the coming year.
If this is your first time, don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet, network with and be inspired by leaders who are the driving force behind the PropTech revolution globally and in Australia.
Our theme for 2019 is ‘Building PropTech through collaboration’
We’ll be addressing all the big issues, peeking over the horizon to see what’s coming next and helping the industry grow.
Make sure you’re part of the growth, we look forward to seeing you there.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the content we’ll be covering:
• What are the advantages of collaboration?
• Who with, how and when to collaborate.
• How can innovation solve Australia’s housing market issues?
• What will be the role machine learning and blockchain
• Big data and AI – digitising decision making
• Selling more than just square feet – using technology to generate greater revenue
• Enabling wellbeing in workplaces and enhancing tenant experience
• Where will the growth and opportunities come from in the Australian market?
If you have products or solutions that are Proptech focused, make sure you chat with our partnership manager who’ll be able to discuss how we can get you involved. This could be presenting an interesting case study (no product pitches please), showcasing in the solutions hall, leading a focused round table, hosting a breakfast or our team can create package based on your goals and budget.
september 3 (Tuesday) - 5 (Thursday)
Sydney 2000 NSW