Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
THIS IS AN AMAZING TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidate to join the Emergency Planning Team as a Training Consultant in our Melbourne Office, on Full-time basis.
A Training Consultant role with us will see you out on the road visiting clients and using cutting edge software to deliver a range of custom-made Emergency Planning training modules, which will provide quality outcomes to our clients.
- Preparing and delivering Emergency Procedures training
- Supporting clients with new technologies to enhance their Emergency Planning training experience.
- Develop appropriate general and customised learning materials.
You will have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience in writing training manuals and presentations
- Excellent personal presentation
- Accurate and timely report writing;
- Intermediate to advanced computers skills;
- A passion for people, training and health and safety
- Own transport, a current Victorian driver’s license and be willing to travel?
- Current Police check and Working with Children (or the ability to obtain).
It would be advantageous to have
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Fire Services/OHS industry background; Working knowledge of AS 1851
- Knowledge of State legislation and AS 3745-2010 and AS 4083-2010 requirements
The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.