Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Technical Compliance Coordinator
Location: Ideally NSW – but we’re open to applicants Australia wide
- Play a key role in technical support for all areas of Emergency Planning
What’s the role
Well, Hendry has been a leader in compliance for 38 years, across a number of disciplines. But where we lead on innovation, excellence and word-of-mouth, is our Emergency Planning business unit.
We’ve had steady growth for a number of years, however being one of the only providers in Australia to enhance our training and warden management with digital tools, meant that throughout 2020 we saw a record increase in demand for our services.
This strong growth has meant we are in need of an all-rounder Technical Compliance Coordinator to join our Emergency Planning team. As Technical Compliance Coordinator you will play a varied and critical role across both operations and service delivery.
Essentially you will work to understand our client’s needs & coordinate their required compliance requirements in accordance. Ensuring that for our clients we coordinate, schedule and deliver services in a timely, accurate and best-practice manner, and at the same time supporting our service staff to do what they do best, without having to be ‘hands-on’ managing accounts.
In this role, you will coordinate teams to schedule site appointments, manage client compliance requirements for training & exercise activities, as well as assist in client onboarding to platforms and account relations.
Technically you will be deeply versed in Emergency Preparedness and Australian Standards, and apply this knowledge to drafting and completion of emergency management visual products, such as Evacuation Diagrams, quality assurance and assistance with the preparation of Emergency Management and deliverables.
You’ll be joining a friendly and high-quality national team of Emergency Planning superstars, who consistently get praise from peers, clients and have been recognised in a tonne of awards for their innovative approach.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Assistance with the scheduling of site appointments and management of client compliance for training and exercise activities
- Drafting and completion of emergency management visual products
- Assistance with project management and account keeping
- Assistance onboarding clients to digital platforms and upkeep of digital records
- Assistance with Quality Assurance
- Technical assistance for Hendry’s IT Support Team
- Assistance with the preparation of emergency management deliverables
- Consistent Quality of Work in line with visual templates and best practices
What you’ll need
- Excellent Customer Service & Organisational skills
- Expertise and experience in Emergency Planning compliance
- Experience in writing training manuals and presentations
- Professional person presentation
- Good communication and planning skills
- Digital agility
- Intermediate to advanced computers skills
- A passion for people, training and health and safety
- Current Police Check and Working with Children (or the ability to obtain)
It would be advantageous to have
- Knowledge of State legislation and AS 3745-2010 and AS 4083-2010 requirements
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
A little bit about us, we’re Australia’s leading built-form advisory, with a no-claim history our services play a fundamental role at each phase of the building lifecycle.
We might be old, but we certainly have not lost our mojo. We develop and partner with leading digital solutions providers to be an industry leader in client-driven compliance technology. Our award-winning solutions and thought leadership have been recognised nationally and globally through awards & industry.
The culture? Glad you asked. We’re a diverse & ambitious crew with a common goal – to make a safer, smarter & more sustainable built environment.
We take on significant challenges & have learned a lot along the way. Our people grow fast & are encouraged to pursue their passions. We desire to provide the best environment, support the best people, and achieve the most remarkable result.
If this sounds like the next career opportunity you are looking for, send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the criteria to Gaurav.Bhalla@hendry.com.au.
We’d also be happy to answer any questions you may have about this role or working at Hendry, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.