Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidate to join the Hendry Group as a Senior Project Manager in our Melbourne Office. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of the team.
- Effectively and professionally manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and track the progress of contract deliverables, ensuring contract and internal SLAs are consistently met, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring site inspections are booked as per agreed schedule;
- Ensuring reports are prepared, quality reviewed and issued on time;
- Ensuring client vendors are contacted and non-responses escalated;
- Monitor regional project travel to ensure financial efficiency, including making travel bookings as required.
- Prepare reports and attend client meetings (in person or via phone) in conjunction with state-based Hendry ‘project leads’.
- Undertake projects pursuant to specific project plans and the client’s contractual requirements.
- Regularly communicate progress with key stakeholders regarding project deliverables and KPl’s.
- Manage client-generated work orders.
- Accurately invoice completed work on an ongoing basis.
- Provide input to ensure constant improvement of workflows and systems. Ensuring risks are mitigated and managed.
- Assist with the preparation of client proposals and costings.
- Provide technical support to other offices as and when required.
- Assist with the mobilisation of new projects, including preparation and maintenance of formal Project Plans, Gannt charts, risk registers, safety plans and other project documents.
- Undertake general quality assurance reviews of reporting for general compliance.
- Other administrative, monitoring, minute-taking and coordination duties across Hendry departments as required by the business.
Skills & Experience
- Punctual, responsible, well presented and professional;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate to Advance level in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, databases etc.;
- Provide timely and professional responses to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring all deliverables meet client and company expectations.
- Excellent written and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly;
The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the Human Resources Manager
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.