Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
About the Role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidates to join the Building Surveying Team in our Sydney Office. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of the team.
- Deliver a broad range of consultancy services to a developing client base
- Combine technical and business management skills in developing a successful business
- Assist with Marketing and growth of the State Office
- Be part of a team and provide input into the office’s business model and assist meeting its expectations
- Liaise and co-ordinate with senior personnel and other staff members.Skills & Experience
- Currently registered as a Building Surveyor in NSW
- Possess thorough knowledge and understanding of relevant Act/Regulations & Building Code of Australia
- Possess business development acumen
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude and provide a solution path for clients;
- Ability to effectively negotiate and resolve disputes;
- Strong ability to write and present cohesive, coherent and technically sound reports;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in either Local Government or Private Practice;
- Valid drivers licence;
- Eligible for Federal Police Clearance and other agency security clearances;
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves.If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during a very exciting phase.To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website: www.hendrygroup.com.au
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.