Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidates to join the Safety Measures team in the Brisbane Office. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of the team.
- Consulting, auditing and reporting on Safety Measures and property risk requirements.
- Preparing inspection reports.
- Completing building assessments state wide
- Provision of accurate advice in Building Regulations and Australian Standards
- Take ownership of and lead the Safety Measures / Faire Safety Installations team in QLD.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value propositions
Skills & Experience
- Current QBCC Nominee Supervisor or Occupational licence/s in some or all the following fire safety licence categories:
- Fire Safety Professional
- Passive Fire Protection – Fire and Smoke Walls and Ceilings
- Passive Fire Protection – Fire collars, Penetrations and Joint Sealing
- Passive Fire Protection – Fire Doors and Shutters
- Solid understanding of legislative and Australian standards as applicable to Safety Measures compliance auditing.
- Intermediate computers skills and abilities (computer literate-Tablet use)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A high level of understanding of OH&S/risk identification and evaluation to existing buildings
- Current and valid Driver’s Licence. Must have own vehicle / access to a vehicle.
- Current Police Check and Blue Card (or the ability to obtain).
- Accurate and timely report writing
- Ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website;
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
|Department||Essential Safety Measures|