Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the role
We are one of Australia’s leading Built Form consultants. We have been undergoing a significant transformation as we develop industry leading products and solutions. We are seeking a skilled Product Manager to lead the development of some exciting product solutions that will be class leading in their category.
- Manage concept and product development
- Create a Product roadmap for the product’s development
- Understand and develop solutions for product and business success
- Management of stakeholders to drive product decisions throughout the project’s execution
- Provide support and coaching to internal stakeholders throughout the product development process
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Prior proven success
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration capabilities
- Management of work priorities
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager, and press APPLY. For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to everyone, therefore only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies thank you
|Department||Digital and Technology|