Is your New Years resolution to take on a new challenge?
Have you thought about a change in your career?
Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities.
People are the core of Hendry’s values. We focus on delivering greater value to our expansive client base through industry leading solutions, underpinned by our technical expertise and quality staff
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a National Operations Manager as a result of Hendry undergoing a rapid phase of growth and transformation.
Note: This role can be based out of the Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane Office
We are looking for a highly experienced National Operations Manager to manage our Essential Safety Measures (or state equivalent) activities in each state. You will have the opportunity to work with an organisation that embraces innovation and collaboration across a multitude of industry sectors. We pride ourselves on supporting the personal growth and development of our staff and offer different opportunities. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running and focus on developing new business growth. Reporting to the General Manager Safety Measures, your specific responsibilities will include;
- To grow Hendry’s ESM business in line with business objectives
- To reimagine the ESM solutions and drive the development of technologically advanced offerings
- To actively support the develop nationally consistent ESM systems to achieve ISO certification
- Establish and lead a team of Account Managers and auditors in each State
- Consulting, auditing and reporting on ESM and property risk requirements
- Provide regular reports to the Executive team against agreed deliverables and timeframes
- Subject matter consultants with regular communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the audit and annual certifications in each state
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience and thorough knowledge and understanding of Act, Regulations, Standards and the National Code of Australia
- Possess an established pipeline of opportunities to achieve both short and long- term contract success
- Have 5 years of property management experience (can be from various areas)
- Maintain any existing registration as an accredited auditor/ practitioner as relevant for the state
- Excellent interpersonal, project management, problem solving, and analytical skills with strong detail and focus on clients
- Tertiary qualifications in property industry sector plus previous experience
The salary package will reflect the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for police and other agency security clearances as relevant and necessary to our clients.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please visit our website: www.hendrygroup.com.au.
Only short- listed applicants will be contacted
|Department||Essential Safety Measures|