- Get your hands dirty in a varied role
- Take advantage of sponsored training options
- Play an integral role in a small and supportive team
What’s the role
Hendry has been a leader in the built-environment for 38 years, across a number of disciplines. But, where we lead on innovation, excellence and word-of-mouth is our brand.
We’ve had steady growth for a number of years, however being one of the only providers in our sector in Australia to enhance our B2B service delivery with digital tools, apps and platforms.
To support our Marketing activity, we are in need of a creative and digital all-rounder. With a background in Graphic Design & Digital or Website development, our ideal candidate will know their way around the Adobe Creative Suite like it is their home, and be fluent in managing the back-end of a website (WordPress), including some coding and trouble shooting abilities.
You will be responsible for ensuring our brand is always represented in the best way possible across a number of mediums. Whilst you will report to the Marketing Manager, you will also receive some directive from multidisciplinary stakeholders, with that, a critical awareness of brand and an ability to translate business requirements is a must.
In this role you will be the master key-holder of our company website, and will be required to manage both routine maintenance, as well as new content management, and functional features. You will be a digital-native, agile in integrating & configuring apps and plugins, and connecting these across platforms and into workflows where required to enhance our sales & marketing activities.
Using our established brand guidelines as a framework & using both Adobe Suite and web-apps, such as Canva, you will lean on your creative backbone to create and update a range of content and you will be able to test & review existing and in-development company platforms to provide UI/UX feedback on improvements, as well as wireframe or showcase ideas in progress.
This is a varied role working on both general digital marketing asset maintenance and strategic projects and client deliverables.
You’ll be joining a small and friendly Marketing team, where you will have an interface between senior leadership stakeholders and also our Information Technology and Dev team.
A problem solver, who is unafraid to show their initiative towards continual improvement in brand and marketing outputs & processes is required.
What you’ll be responsible for
- WordPress site management & maintenance
- Graphic Design – general content asset management & specific content & graphic suite creation
- UI / UX – Visual application ideation, wireframing and continual testing/review and improvements
- Digital Marketing – Social content creation, testing, configuration and integration of tools/apps/platforms
- Occasional – Video creation & editing & voice-over editing. Powerpoint & Microsoft Document Editing
- Ad-hoc graphics, campaigns, advertising and ‘launch’ content creation
What you’ll need
- High proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premier
- Proficient in WordPress site management & development
- 2+ years Graphic Design experience
- Photo editing and retouching experience
- A passion for digital mediums & be digitally agile
- Consistently high attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously & in a team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once
- Strong commitment to problem solving – unafraid to voice dissent & propose solutions
It would be advantageous to have
- Bachelors Degree in Digital Marketing or Visual Communications (or similar)
- Marketing/Communications experience
- Experience in a B2B environment or the Property Sector
- Applied UI/UX Experience
- Video Production or Video Editing experience
A little bit about us, we’re Australia’s leading built-form advisory, our services play a fundamental role at each stage of the building life-cycle.
We develop and partner with leading digital solutions providers to be an industry leader in client-driven compliance technology. Our award-winning solutions and thought leadership have been recognised nationally and globally through awards & industry.
The culture? Glad you asked. We’re a diverse & ambitious crew with a common goal – to make a safer, smarter & more sustainable built-environment.
Our people are encouraged to pursue their passions. We desire to provide the best environment, support the best people, and achieve the most remarkable result.
If this sounds like the next career opportunity you are looking for, send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the criteria and a link or attachment to your portfolio of previous creative work.
We’d also be happy to answer any questions you may have about this role or working at Hendry, email email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.