We’re seeking a creative and digital all-rounder to join our superstar marketing team.
- Get your hands dirty in a varied role
- Play an integral role in a small and supportive team
- Take advantage of sponsored training options
What’s the role?
With a background in Graphic Design and Digital Marketing (or Website Development), you’ll know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite and be fluent in managing the back end of a website (via WordPress), including some occasional coding and troubleshooting.
Working under the guidance of the Marketing & Communications Manager, you’ll be part of a small and friendly team where you will own and manage the creative and digital output across the business – including continual improvement in brand and marketing outputs and processes as required.
As our visual creative lead:
You’ll use our established brand guidelines as a framework across Adobe Suite, web-apps (Canva, Campaign Monitor), Websites and Digital platforms, to create and update a range of content and collateral across the business.
You will also be responsible for ensuring our brand is always represented in the best way possible across all mediums. That means working with all departments in the business to ensure brand consistency and brand presence is optimised.
As our digital expert:
You’ll be the master key-holder to the company website, required to manage both routine maintenance as well as new content management and functional features.
As a digital-native, you’re agile in integrating and configuring apps and plugins, as connecting these across platforms and into workflows where required to enhance our sales and marketing activities. This will include SEO, SEM, and digital/social advertising (via LinkedIn and Google).
In addition to the company website, you’ll also be the subject matter expert when it comes to UX/UI and design elements of Hendry digital platforms. This means:
- Testing and reviewing existing and in-development company platforms
- Influencing and developing wireframes and customer journeys
- Establishing creative guidelines and requirement
- Showcasing ideas in progress.
You’ll be responsible for
- Graphic Design – general content asset management, specific content design and development, graphic suite creation, campaign graphics, advertising, etc.
- Brand Guardianship – manage the Hendry brand guidelines and suite across internal and external content
- WordPress site management & maintenance
- UI / UX – Visual application ideation, wireframing and continual testing/review and improvements
- Digital Marketing – Social content creation, testing, configuration and integration of tools/apps/platforms
- Occasional – Video creation/editing & voice-over editing. PowerPoint & Microsoft Document editing.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years Graphic Design experience
- High proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere Pro
- Proficient in WordPress site management & development
- Photo editing and retouching experience
- Video development and editing experience
- The ability to work autonomously & with a team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once
- Strong commitment to problem solving – unafraid to voice concerns and propose solutions
It would be advantageous to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Digital Marketing or Visual Communications (or similar)
- Experience in a B2B Professional Services environment or the Property Sector
- Applied UI/UX Experience
- Video Production or Video Editing experience
- Experience managing creative projects and processes
A little bit about us, we’re Australia’s leading built-form advisory, our services play a fundamental role at each stage of the building life-cycle.
And the culture? We’re glad you asked.
We’re a diverse & ambitious crew with a common goal – to make a safer, smarter & more sustainable built-environment. Our people are encouraged to pursue their passions too; we desire to provide the best environment, support the best people, and achieve the most remarkable results.
If this sounds like the next career opportunity you’re looking for, send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the criteria, plus a link to or attachment of your portfolio of previous creative work.
We’d also be happy to answer any questions you may have about this role or working at Hendry, email Caitlin.Peterson@Hendry.com.au
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Click here to view a PDF copy of this job description.
|Department||Business Support, Digital and Technology|