Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry is a driving force in the Australian Built-Form Industry, standing out on a global scale. We’re proud to be innovators throughout the sector as we leverage our 36 years of expertise and experience.
Hendry is at the forefront of property compliance innovation. With a key focus on pioneering sustainable initiatives across all property sectors; our extensive knowledge allows us to provide clients with practical and compliant outcomes
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
This has led to exciting growth within our business and look forward to the right candidate to joining the Safety Measures team in the Melbourne Office.
About the Role
We are looking for a Graduate Building Assessor with a construction, facility management or engineering qualification/background; who is passionate about safety, compliance and looking to further their experience in this area.
- Undertake Essential Safety Measures Audits/Inspections to enable our clients to meet their statutory obligations
- Undertake building conditioning, property risk and general built form audits and reports
- Review maintenance records and information
- Provide accurate advice in Building Regulations and Australian Standards
Skills & Experience you will gain;
- A knowledge of National Construction Code of Australia (NCC)
- Basic knowledge of Australian Standards AS 1851
- Ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Accurate and timely report writing
- Knowledge of building defects and causes
- Intermediate computers skills and abilities (computer literate-Tablet use)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in the commercial/industrial sector
- Current and valid Driver’s Licence. Must have own vehicle/ access to vehicle
- Previous experience in working in a similar position and environment
- Knowledge of the National Construction Code – NCC
- Fire Services industry background
- Working knowledge of AS 1851
The successful candidate is an individual who embraces change, continual improvement and personal development. The salary package and car allowance will reflect the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during a very exciting phase.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please visit our website:
Thank you for your interest in working at Hendry Group.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
|Department||Essential Safety Measures|