Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base. We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidates to join the Digital Transformation Team in the Melbourne Office. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to be a part of the team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing features that meet strict product development standards and be involved in the full life cycle of system requirements, including detailed design, development and testing. You will be responsible for delivering development projects across all platforms and channels including Portal, Mobile, Web and API.
High Level Criteria
You’ve got expertise in web and software design and engineering, in addition you may have skills in Portals, and eCommerce development, Responsive Websites & Native Apps.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and project teams at different levels and able to influence, convince and facilitates to achieve right business outcomes
- Flexible in working in different environments – independently, in a team and when necessary lead a team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse application development and infrastructure teams to achieve common project goals.
- Knowledge and experience in doing detailed solution design and technical documentation.
- (Microservices, Kubernetes & Azure Service Fabric
- Public Cloud experience – Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Deploying & Managing Resources
- Creating & Managing Data Stores
- NoSQL / JSON
- SQL API
- MongoDB API
- Cassandra API
- Gremlin API
- RDB or Database technologies including Cosmos DB, Graph, RDS, Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Content Management systems such as SharePoint
- CSS pre-processors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- C# (ASPNetCore, Swagger)
- Experience with using the latest MS Visual Studio, VSTS, Bitbucket
- Containerization (Docker) and micro services
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts such as CI/CD
- NUnit / Jenkins or similar framework
Good to have skills
- Knowledge and experience with the Apigee API Platform is highly advantageous.
- Experience on MS Dynamics CRM, Winforms and WCF development are advantageous
The preferred commencement date for this role is October 2018.
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website;
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
|Department||Digital and Technology|