People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
A new opportunity is available for an MBA Graduate to use their recently acquired skills and qualifications in Business and Management disciplines in a corporate environment. This role is full-time, ongoing. To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated, innovative, with a strong desire for personal growth. Working for the Executive team you will be flexible and be able to work in an agile and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of the team.
- Supporting the CEO and Head of Operations
- Providing business performance support
- Market, client and competitor analysis
- Tender support
- Day to day management support
- Assisting in the coordination of national projects
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer service and the ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple, high-priority tasks with minimum supervision
- Advanced level of computer literacy, data entry, and experience using the entire Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in Visio and other software packages would also be highly desirable
- Previous work experience, preferably in a similar position and industry, would be highly desirable
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume for the attention of the HR Manager to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.