We’re seeking an emergency training superstar to join our growing Melbourne team.
- Play a key role in shielding businesses from emergencies & threats
- Join a thriving & in-demand sector
- Enjoy travel and a dynamic role
What’s the role
A Training Consultant role with us will see you out on the road visiting clients for face-to-face or engaging virtually to deliver training sessions. As well as using cutting edge software to deliver a range of custom-made Emergency Planning training modules, which provide quality outcomes to our clients.
You’ll be joining a friendly and high-quality national team of Emergency Planning superstars, who consistently get praise from peers, clients and have been recognised in a tonne of awards for their innovative approach.
You’ll be responsible for
- Preparing and delivering Emergency Procedures training – think fires, bomb threats, and even contagion
- Supporting clients with our digital tools to enhance their Emergency Planning training experience
- Develop appropriate general and customised learning materials – mostly in Powerpoint
- Client liaison
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Engaging training skills – you’ll need to grab and hold the attention of a wide range of peoples.
- Experience in writing training manuals and presentations.
- Professional person presentation
- Accurate and timely report writing skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computers skills.
- A passion for people, training and health and safety.
- Own transport, a current Victorian driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Current Police Check and Working with Children (or the ability to obtain).
It would be advantageous to have:
- Knowledge of State legislation and AS 3745-2010 and AS 4083-2010 requirements
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
A little bit about us, we’re Australia’s leading built-form advisory, our services play a fundamental role at each stage of the building life-cycle.
Proper Emergency Planning, Training and Management moves in a circle; planning, training, testing, improving and repeating. Optimising the cycle is something that Hendry has been helping clients do for years, meeting their needs and maintaining compliance with laws and Australian Standards.
And the culture? We’re glad you asked.
We’re a diverse and ambitious crew with a common goal – to make a safer, smarter & more sustainable built environment. Our people are encouraged to pursue their passions too; we desire to provide the best environment, support the best people, and achieve the most remarkable results.
If this sounds like the next career opportunity you’re looking for, send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the criteria, to Gaurav.Bhalla@hendry.com.au.
We’d also be happy to answer any questions you may have about this role or working at Hendry, email email@example.com.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.