Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for an Emergency Planning Consultant/Trainer to join our Emergency Planning team. The role is based in our Melbourne office, with regular travel around the inner city and outer suburbs. There will also be some regional travel within Victoria. The successful candidate will assist the company in reaching its goals, but also become a valued member of the team.
We are looking for applicants with the relevant experience and qualifications, preferably with a background in emergency procedures training, who can work autonomously in the areas of:
- Preparing and delivering emergency procedures training
- Observing and reporting on the quality of emergency response exercises
- Preparing emergency plans
- Inspecting buildings to gather information for the preparation of evacuation diagrams
Required skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of State legislation and AS 3745-2010 and AS 4083-2010 requirements.
- Cert IV in Training and Assessing (TAE 40116)
- Ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders;
- Accurate and timely report writing;
- Previous experience in emergency response procedure training;
- Intermediate to advanced computers skills;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team;
- Current and valid Driver’s License;
- Current Police check and Working with Children (or the ability to obtain).
- Fire Services/OHS industry background; Working knowledge of AS 1851 would be advantageous
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website;
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.