Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is inspired and innovative with a natural creative flair to manage campaigns from brief to delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Leading a small team, you will be producing and overseeing multiple projects from concept to final output, including website design, campaign management, directing graphic design requirements and developing a Digital Marketing and Social Strategy to roll out with the wider creative team. You will be ready to assist the Digital Innovation team in the delivery and rolling out of internal and client facing solutions and tools.
You will have the ability to think on your feet and adapt your approach to any given brief.
- Work with the CEO, the Senior Leadership team and key stakeholders to identify and manage the conceptual and creative strategy for the business across all key channels and deliver across all platforms
- Work with the wider Marketing team to develop, brief and execute creative concepts across campaign, brand, digital and communication
- Review outputs to ensure high quality and on-brand consistency that engages key stakeholders and clients
- Coordinate the design process, while providing high level management to projects, from concept to production to delivery, and ensuring seamless delivery of quality design within deadlines
- Direct a graphic and digital designer to deliver outputs for all channels
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to engage and take stakeholders on a journey
- Be a true digital design advocate, keeping customer experience at the front of the design process
- Demonstrate high-level digital specialist capabilities in interactive design and knowledge of design applications across all digital channels
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate brand, creative strategy and design delivery and the ability to work within set brand guidelines
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Adwords
- Ability to develop meaningful Analytics reports for Executive stakeholders
- Proven experience in a wide variety of design tools including Indesign, Photoshop, Powerpoint,
- Experience working with UX specs, prototypes and wireframes
- Excellent understanding of end to end UX/Interaction design process from digital marketing to front-end development
- Strong understanding of digital best practice – UI, responsive web capabilities and constraints, information architecture and functionality
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- High-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor level qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated design experience in either an agency or client side, marketing team environment as a designer
- Ability to work efficiently within tight deadlines and budgets
- Excellent written communication skills
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume for the attention of the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please note we will not be engaging Recruitment Agencies for this role.