Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for a Data Modeler to join our Melbourne Office. As the Data Modeler, you will be responsible for the development of innovative analytical solutions for strategic and operational business problems using machine learning or other quantitative methodology, and track performance of analytical models over time.
As an ideal candidate, you will:
Work alongside various teams within the business, including the management team, to understand business needs
Be experienced in creating and maintaining connections between key data sources and management systems
- Be experienced in data modelling and understanding of ETL process
- An expert level of understanding regarding industry best practice in integration in the Data Warehouse and Enterprise Applications environment
- High level skills in data warehousing and business intelligence architecture, with the ability to mentor teams in data design and discovery as well as analytics and reporting
- Experience in leading development of integration solutions
- Experience in integration deployment with API, as well as design and implementation of microservices for data integration
- Experience in data analysis, modelling, design and deployment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build rapport with key stake holders
- Have worked in visualization tools like Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau
- Have experience in implementing data governance framework within data landscape
- Have experience in evaluating various products and solutions in the market
- Have worked closely with business on RFP/RFI and tender responses for data
- Have demonstrated proficiency in languages like SQL, R, Python
- Assist with the delivery of business improvement initiatives in line with endorsed project management methodology (DEVOPS model).
- Analyse and report on complex data aligned to internal operational business and customer needs.
- Work seamlessly with the broader Hendry including business operational personnel.
- Work with onshore and offshore team on a day to day basis and provide guidance to teams
- Have a degree in any of the following fields, (or other relevant qualifications/certifications and/or experience) is desirable:
- Computer Science Engineering
Experience in the construction, property industries would be advantageous.
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager, and press APPLY. For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to everyone, therefore only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies thank you.
|Department||Digital and Technology|