Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base. We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the role
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for development of innovative analytical solutions for strategic and operational business problems using machine learning or other quantitative methodology and track performance of analytical models over time.
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have
- Experience in building scalable data model and schema design (both relational and non-relational data)
- Have experience working with different formats of data generated by Sensors, iBecons, Machine provided data, WIFI, Google APIs etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in languages like SQL, R, Python
- Worked in visualization tools like Qlik Sense, Power Bi
- Technical excellence in machine learning
- Knowledge of statistical methods, including descriptive statistics, experimental design, hypothesis testing, time series analysis and forecasting
- Experience in analysing large and complex datasets
- Experienced in creating and maintaining connections between key data sources and management systems
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to understand business needs
- Need to be problem solver by nature and have a high attention to details
- Need to have an appetite for quick learning
A degree in any of the following fields:
- Computer Science Engineering
- or other relevant qualifications/certifications and/or experience is desirable
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website;
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
|Department||Digital and Technology|