Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for a Data Analyst to join our Building Surveying team in the Melbourne Office. As the Data Analyst, Building Surveying, you will be responsible for the development of innovative analytical solutions for strategic and operational business problems using machine learning or other quantitative methodology, and track performance of analytical models over time. You will be a digital expert and sit with the Building Surveying team to assist in transitioning them into CRM and Hendry Infinity platforms.
As an ideal candidate, you will:
- Work alongside team within the business or and the management team to understand business needs
- Be a problem solver by nature and have a high attention to detail
- Have an appetite for quick learning
- Have experience in building scalable data model and schema design (both relational and non-relational data)
- Have experience working with different formats of data generated by Sensors, iBecons, Machine provided data, WIFI, Google APIs etc.
- Have demonstrated proficiency in languages like SQL, R, Python
- Have worked in visualization tools like Qlik Sense, Power Bi
- Have technical excellence in machine learning
- Have knowledge of statistical methods, including descriptive statistics, experimental design, hypothesis testing, time series analysis and forecasting
- Have experience in analysing large and complex datasets
- Be experienced in creating and maintaining connections between key data sources and management systems
Have a degree in any of the following fields, (or other relevant qualifications/certifications and/or experience) is desirable:
- Computer Science Engineering
or other relevant qualifications/certifications and/or experience is desirable.
Experience in the construction, property industries would be advantageous.
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager, and press APPLY. For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to everyone, therefore only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies thank you.