Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity. At Hendry we make a difference.
We are extremely excited to offer a Business Analyst a great opportunity in a business embracing digital disruption. Hendry is developing and adopting cutting edge innovation with their state-of-the-art technology solutions. The business is going through an exciting transformation.
You will work within the Digital team in the delivery of digital transformation initiatives and work collaboratively with stakeholders to elicit requirements while enabling a clear understanding of the program’s objectives and benefits. You will be delivering new technology initiatives for the organisation and for the industry by working closely with the business teams and client stakeholders to cement the user stories, user journeys and deliver new exciting customer facing technical solutions.
We are looking for your drive, enthusiasm and business analysis skills to help us to improve that quality of solutions are used within the company and for pushing the boundaries of the built form industry. Your knowledge of business analysis techniques and translating them into commercial solutions, as well as your ability to work with stakeholders and support initiatives in an efficient and timely manner will be a key requirement for the role.
Working with the Digital Team you will:
- Contribute to the capturing of business and technical requirements/user stories aligned with the business priorities.
- Represent business as product owners to IT team
- Work with the key business stakeholders, clients and collaborative partners to capture their requirements, needs and desires for new and existing IT systems.
- Benchmark and adopt against industry leading solutions
- Adopt agile development methodologies, facilitate workshops, demos and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes.
- Identify gaps and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop user stories, define ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ processes, wireframes, templates and establish a baseline and document
- Develop business cases aligned to the strategic objectives.
- Assist with the delivery of business improvement initiatives in line with endorsed project management methodology (DEVOPS model).
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational and customer information needs.
- Analyse and report on complex data aligned to internal operational business and customer needs.
- Work seamlessly with the broader Hendry including business operational personnel.
- Manage onshore and offshore delivery quality with day to day interactions and guidance provided to teams.
- An experienced professional, with tertiary qualifications in a relevant technology discipline.
- Significant experience (5 yrs +) as a Business Analyst in cross functional teams
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for using an innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience in Business Case / Benefits Analysis documentation.
- Experience in conducting requirements workshops using formal methodologies.
- Exposure to AR/VR would be an added advantage to the candidate.
- Exposer to Digital Technologies such as web, mobile app, CRM/ERP.
- Comfortable working in onshore & offshore delivery models
This position’s salary is aligned to the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Cover Letter, and your Resume email@example.com For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Thank you for your interest in working at Hendry Group.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
|Department||Digital and Technology|