Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
These opportunities have arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a sustained growth phase and is searching for the right candidates to join the Building Surveying Team in our Melbourne Office. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of our national team.
- Deliver a broad range of consultancy services to an established national client base
- Combine technical and business management skills in the continual expansion of a successful business
- Assist with Marketing and ongoing growth of the State Office
- Be part of a successful team and provide input into the organisation’s business model and assist meeting its expectations
- Liaise and co-ordinate with senior personnel and staff members across all states.
Skills & Experience
- Currently registered as a Building Surveyor or Inspector
- Possess business development acumen
- Possess thorough knowledge and understanding of relevant Act/Regulations & Building Code of Australia
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude and provide a solution path for clients;
- Ability to effectively negotiate and resolve disputes;
- Strong ability to write and present cohesive, coherent and technically sound reports;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in either Local Government or Private Practice;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Eligible for Federal Police Clearance and other agency security clearances.
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.