- Consultancy rather than building permits
- Long term career opportunity
- Generous Salary Package + Bonuses
Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities through Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a change and a break from certification? If so, this role is for you!
A newly created position has become available for a registered (BSU) Building Surveyor to join our company due to a rapid period of expansion. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the construction industry, in the private or council sector and looking for their next challenge. To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated, innovative, with a strong desire for personal growth.
- Undertaking building compliance, ESM and general property risk inspections
- Administering building legislation and company policy
- Networking and business management skills to develop successful client relationships
- Creating maintenance schedules and compliance reports
- Managing and developing multiple projects
- Providing consultancy on building notices/orders
- Reviewing fire matrix’s and compliance ESM information
- Co-Ordinating full function fire testing
- Creating AESMR’s or state equivalence.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor of Building Surveying (Unlimited) and/or equivalent qualification acceptable to the Building Practitioner’s Board
- VBA Board Registration
- Knowledge of the Building Act, Building Regulations, Building Code of Australia and associated Australian Standards
- Experience in the administration and enforcement of standards for all types of buildings
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with contractors
- Proven track record in meeting company targets, budgets and KPI’s.
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume for the attention of the HR Manager to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please note we will not be engaging Recruitment Agencies for this role.