Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
To assist in our continued growth, we require the services of a Bid Coordinator to join our Bid Team.
As a motivated Bid Coordinator with effective time management skills, you will support Hendry’s delivery of compelling and client-focussed bids. Utilising your previous experience in a similar role, you will coordinate the tender process and work collaboratively with stakeholders to prepare bid content that reflects our capabilities. Demonstrating initiative, you will be encouraged to contribute to all phases of the bid process. You will drive process requirements and assist in the maintenance of our content library.
Working across all Hendry business units, you will develop a strong understanding of Asset Optimisation, Safety Measures, Property Risk Assessment, Emergency Planning and Building Surveying.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant Business, Communications, or STEM degree
- Experience in a similar environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships
- Proven time management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Advanced MS Office skills, with experience in formatting documents in alignment with brand guidelines.
To join our team, you will also possess:
- Exceptional communication skills
- A client focused approach and a strong work and team ethic
- Enthusiasm, initiative, and willingness to learn
- A positive, confident and friendly manner.
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager, and press APPLY. For more information please visit our website;
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to everyone, therefore only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies thank you.