Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidates to join the Digital Transformation Team in the Melbourne Office. We are looking for a seasoned Unity VR/AR Developer to be a part of the team that brings our tech to life for our clients.
- Production of VR/AR experiences viewable on mobile devices and VR headsets to be used for training, simulation
- Working with pre-created images and 3D models to create realistic and immersive experiences
- Create scalable, plugable components to for improved interactions within VR / AR environments
- Create high quality accurate models and textures following requirements and limitations.
- Perform tasks to support the design and develop scalable and maintainable software architectures for high performance 3D simulation applications.
- Design and implement APIs that expose internal and external hardware functionality to engine
- Help build a culture of robust, scalable development practices that grow with the team
- Develop technical requirements and associated documentation.
- Research and find innovative solutions to complex problems with minimal guidance.
- Spike testing and rapid proofing of concepts around emerging technologies
- Improve and write well-documented, maintainable, and reusable code
Skills & Competencies
- Professional level mastery of Unity/Unreal 3D application development
- Experience developing or modifying game engines (Unreal, Unity, 3D game engine, internally developed tools)
- Experience developing assets for VR / AR applications.
- Exposure to popular VR / AR SDK’s and libraries including (ARCore, ARKit, Vuforia, Wikitude, Metaio)
- Minimum of 4+ years experience with C# and .NET Framework
- Knowledge of mobile development & deployment (IOS, Android, Web)
- Ability to create rapid prototypes of systems including asset integration into engine
- Multi-platform deployment/debugging/testing, native plugins
- Working knowledge of HMD (ie Oculus, HTC Vive)
- Experience with highly-accurate indoor location tracking and triangulation on mobile devices
- Extracting digital information from 3d Imaging scans and models
- Machine learning / Computer Vision
- Experience with CAD software, eg: BIM, CATIA, SolidWorks, NX etc
- Desire to work cross discipline and take on tasks outside your usual skill set
- Collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
- Demonstrable app(s) that you have released to an App Store
Soft skills and competencies
- Strong work ethic, ability to take initiative and complete tasks within short timelines
- Independent learner and self-starter with an ability to learn new concepts and reach out for support
- Willing to explore, research and apply new technologies and tools to streamline the existing process.
- Must be proactive, resourceful and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
The preferred commencement date for this role is Sep, 2018.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website;
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
|Department||Digital and Technology|