Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidates to join the Safety Measures Team in our Melbourne Office. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of the team.
- Creating reports using company specific programs;
- Loading reports onto custom web based software;
- Maintaining and updating internal databases and excel records;
- Downloading photos and other documentation to the network;
- Preparing and issuing annual certificates;
- Issuing documentation to service contractors;
- General office/reception duties where required;
Skills & Experience
- Punctual, responsible, well presented and professional;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate to Advance level in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, databases etc.;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent written and analytical skills and strong ability to proof read;
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly;
- Strong ability to prioritise competing tasks and to manage workload in order to meet tight deadlines;
The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve themselves. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
This position is a 6 month fixed term contract.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to email@example.com or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
|Department||Essential Safety Measures|