Account Manager Role
- Long term career opportunity
- Working independently
- Fun and Dynamic team & working environment
Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities through Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing. We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base
About the Role:
We are looking for an Account Manager primarily to support and promote the interests of the Safety Measures Team, drive company growth, foster and maintain existing clientele relationships. The ideal candidate must be customer focused, dynamic and dedicated, someone who can meet key stakeholders to give them support with brand awareness, legislation and best practice advise. The ideal candidate must be QBCC licensed.
- Establishing relationships with existing clients, building rapport and establishing networks
- Ability to create brand awareness to develop potential business
- Provide clients with a competitive edge
- Develop a retention and support plan for members/clients
- Promote the values of the company with social media
- Ability to be creative with exhibitions and events
- Coordinate and complete annual audits on site to ensure compliance, as required
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective action
- Assign projects to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Project manage accounts and KPI’s
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Ambition to become an industry expert and support members/Vibrant and energetic personality
- Excellent networking and business management skills to develop successful client relationships
- Previous strong account management experience in the commercial property/industry
- High level of customer service and relationship management
- Ideally experience working for a related property association in a similar role (in construction facility management field preferred but not mandatory)
- Skills in building impactful relationships in client-facing related field;
- Ability to work on own initiative with a planned and organised approach to managing projects/work-load.
- Skills in persuasion and negotiation
- Strong professional business acumen
- Proven track record in meeting company targets, budgets and KPI’s.
- Passive Fire Protection – Fire and Smoke Walls and Ceilings – Occupational
- Passive Fire Protection – Fire collars, Penetrations and Joint Sealing – Occupational
- Passive Fire Protection – Fire Doors and Shutters – Occupational
- Fire Safety Professional – Occupational
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must be an individual that embraces change and wants to constantly improve. If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume for the attention of the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org or press APPLY. For more information please visit our website; www.hendry.com.au
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please note we will not be engaging Recruitment Agencies for this role
|Department||Essential Safety Measures|