AUST – HENDRY building surveyors and building certifiers provide a wide variety of services for clients who receive Council or Authority building notices, building orders or infringement notices under the building regulations. These building notices/ building orders can be issued by an authority for buildings under construction (with or without a building approval), or on an existing building where no building work is occurring, for example, an authority enforcing an upgrade of an existing building due to poor or non-existent essential safety measures compliance, may issue a building notice or building order… (more)

Building Legislation Table

Refer to our Building Legislation table for further information on the building certification process.

Further Advice

For building surveying consultancy advice please contact our closest HENDRY office by clicking here.