Contact Us: 1800 875 371 |
Log in to Portal

WA – HENDRY building surveyors advises that a Building Order can be issued by a Permit Authority in respect of building or demolition work (i.e. building order relative to work that is currently under way) or in respect of a building or incidental structure, whether completed or not under the Building Act 2011 and Building Regulations 2012 with a building permit… (more)

Building Legislation Table

Refer to our Building Legislation table for further information on the certificate of design compliance and certificate of construction compliance.

Further Advice

For building surveying consultancy advice, please contact your closest HENDRY office by clicking here.