WA – HENDRY building surveyors advise that an application for a building permit without a Certificate or Design Compliance is treated as an uncertified building permit application under the Building Act 2011. The application must be processed within the prescribed time, and for the prescribed fee for an uncertified application. The application is assessed by a Local Government Building Surveyor and a Local Government Certificate of Design Compliance is prepared… (more)

Building Legislation Table

Refer to our Building Legislation table for further information on the certificate of a building compliance and construction compliance.

Further Advice

For building surveying consultancy advice, please contact your closest HENDRY office by clicking here.