NSW – HENDRY building certifiers provide a wide variety of services for clients who receive Council or other Consent Authority building Notice of Intention or building order notice under the Building Regulations. These legislative directions can be issued by an authority for buildings under construction with a construction certificate, or on an existing building where no building work is occurring… (more)

Building Legislation Table

Refer to our Building Legislation table for further information on the Principal Certifying Authority and EPAR.