WA – HENDRY building surveyors advise that an Occupancy Permit is required to be issued for a Class 2-9 building by the relevant Permit Authority (i.e. local government) prior to the occupation of the building under the Building Act 2011 and Building Regulations 2012. In order to obtain an occupancy permit from the relevant Permit Authority you will need to submit a Certificate of Construction Compliance with your Application for an Occupancy Permit… (more)

Building Legislation Table

Refer to our Building Legislation table for further information on the building regulations process and construction compliance.