Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
People are the core of Hendry’s values.
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on technology, people, and innovation-in-practice to deliver greater value to our expansive client base.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the Role
We are searching for the right candidate to join our national Safety Measures team based in our Melbourne office. The successful candidate will not only assist the company in reaching its goals, but to also become a valued member of the team.
We require suitably experienced and qualified personnel, preferably with a background in building inspections, building surveying or facilities management, who can work autonomously in the areas of:
- Audits/inspections and advice on Safety Measures
- Completing building assessments state wide
- Provision of accurate advice in Building Regulations and Australian Standards
- Preparing inspection reports
Skills & Experience
- A knowledge of state regulations relevant to Safety Measures and Australian Standards
- Ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Accurate and timely report writing
- Knowledge of building defects and causes
- Intermediate computers skills and abilities (computer literate-Tablet use)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in the commercial/industrial sector
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Current and valid Driver’s Licence. Must have own vehicle / access to a vehicle.
- Current Police check and Working with Children (or the ability to obtain).
- Previous experience witnessing/conducting System Interface Testing would be advantages
- Previous experience in working in a similar position and environment
- Knowledge of the National Construction Code- NCC
- Fire Services industry background
- Working knowledge of AS 1851
The salary package will reflect the position description, candidate’s qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate is an individual who embraces change, continual improvement and personal development.
If you think you have these qualities, then this could be your chance to join a progressive company during an exciting phase of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to the HR Manager at email@example.com or for more information please visit our website:
Thank you for your interest in working at Hendry Group.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org