Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
We focus on delivering greater value to our expansive client base through industry leading solutions, underpinned by our technical expertise and quality staff.
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the role
This opportunity has arisen as Hendry is currently undergoing a rapid phase of growth and transformation. We are committed to helping our clients to continuously maintain compliance and improve workplace health and safety by providing quality consultancy services in Emergency Management, Evacuation, and Procedures Plans and Training.
We are looking for a highly experienced, knowledgeable and driven manager to provide leadership, guidance and support to our Emergency Planning team. Based in Brisbane, you will manage Emergency Planning activities across our Australian business. You will have the opportunity to work across a multitude of industry sectors, and work with an organisation that embraces innovation and collaboration. We pride ourselves on supporting the personal growth and development of our staff and offer opportunities for continued development across or organisation.
- To grow Hendry’s national Emergency Planning business in line with business objectives
- To reimagine the EP solutions and drive the development of technologically advanced offerings
- To develop nationally consistent EP systems to achieve ISO certification
- To obtain future RTO registration
- Lead an established team of Emergency Planning professionals and trainers
- Consulting, advising and reporting on the quality of emergency plans and responses
- Provide regular reports to the Executive team against agreed deliverables and timeframes
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven ability to develop strategic capabilities and manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Current Police Check and Working with Children (or the ability to obtain)
This role will involve travel. The salary package will reflect the candidate’s qualifications and experience. The successful candidate will be required to apply for police and other agency security clearances as relevant and necessary to our clients.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please visit our website: www.hendry.com.au. Only short- listed applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com