Hendry – Built-Form Advisory
Hendry Group is a national leader in integrated solutions for the built-form environment. We deliver more value and achieve better outcomes for property professionals, owners and communities. Hendry’s four pillars are; Statutory Compliance, Asset Optimisation, Risk Mitigation and Future Proofing.
People are the core of Hendry’s values. We focus on delivering greater value to our expansive client base through industry leading solutions, underpinned by our technical expertise and quality staff
We create a safer and more sustainable world for people and business through everything we do. We pride ourselves on strong ethical values and sense of corporate responsibility, and are committed to workplace diversity, career development and equal opportunity.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for ambitious ESM Managers as a result of Hendry undergoing a rapid phase of growth and transformation.
We are looking for a highly experienced manager in each state to coordinate our Essential Safety Measures (or state equivalent) activities. You will have the opportunity to work across a multitude of industry sectors, and work with an organisation that embraces innovation and collaboration. We pride ourselves on supporting the personal growth and development of our staff and offer opportunities for continued development across or organisation. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running and focus on developing new business growth. Reporting to the Operations Manager/ State Manager, your specific responsibilities will include;
- To grow Hendry’s ESM business in line with business objectives
- To reimagine the ESM solutions and drive the development of technologically advanced offerings
- To actively support the develop nationally consistent ESM systems to achieve ISO certification
- Establish and lead a team of auditors
- Consulting, auditing and reporting on ESM and property risk requirements
- Provide regular reports to the Executive team against agreed deliverables and timeframes
- Subject matter expert with regular communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate the preparation of Annual Essential Safety Measures Report (or state equivalent)
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience and thorough knowledge and understanding of Act, Regulations, standards and the National Code of Australia
- Possess an established pipeline of opportunities to achieve both short and long- term contract success
- Retain/obtain AIBS, DHHS accreditation in relevant category, as relevant
- Maintain any existing registration as an accredited auditor/ practitioner as relevant for the state
- Current Police check and Working with Children (or the ability to obtain)
- Excellent interpersonal, project management, problem solving, and analytical skills with strong detail and focus on clients
- Tertiary qualifications in property industry sector plus previous experience
The salary package will reflect the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for police and other agency security clearances as relevant and necessary to our clients.
To express your interest in this opportunity please submit a Covering Letter and your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please visit our website: www.hendrygroup.com.au.
Only short- listed applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com